Summer Fun is almost here!!

School is almost out, it is almost time to
play. The Kids can hardly wait to be at the pool all
day!!!


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Back update for #8 (Roger)

Hello Everyone, Today I met with Dr. Derek Duke (Neuro Surgeon). He said that surgery is the best option. He will do a 30 min procedure and I will be out the same day. No fusing, No Rods, just a little disk removed from the right side instead of the left like last time. Only this time it is only one disk L4-L5. I am scheduled for June 20th. Please pray for the doctor as I have been. He said there is only about 2% chance of complications. I hope all of you are doing great. We love you and invite you to Vegas anytime and you can stay at the Mayo bed and breakfast. We love having company.

1 comment :

Roger Mayo said...

Just a quick update my surgeon had a family emergency and will be out for 2 months. Another surgeon is going to do the same surgery Monday, June 24, 2013. (Tomorrow). 11:30 am (Pacific Time).